The Universal MRT
Validated, versatile and stand-alone dosimetry software suite
for clinical practice as well as research in molecular radiotherapy.
Safety and Efficacy Dosimetry
QDOSE® integrates all dosimetry steps from image data import and processing to analysis and reporting. QDOSE® features a comprehensive range of workflows, running in parallel, including planar (2D), hybrid (2.5D) and volumetric (3D) dosimetry as well as a dedicated SIRT dosimetry module in one package.
All Steps in a Single Software
- 2D and 3D coregistration
- ROI/VOI drawing and segmentation
- Curve fitting for time activity curves (TACs)
- Calculation of cumulated activity
- Dose calculation
- Comparison of estimates for different workflows
Designed and Developed by Practitioners
We have been designing innovative solutions helping to establish Molecular Radiotherapy as a widely used oncological treatment modality since 2002. The development of QDOSE® is based on this experience in clinical MRT studies and collaborations with nuclear medicine institutions worldwide.
Stand-alone and lightweight
Fully integrated workflow
Easy to use
Guided step-by-step process with continuous consistency check for rapid calculations as well as flexible workflow for more demanding analysis.
Turnkey dosimetry solution
Certified medical device
Medical Physicist Felix Teske* says: “When I use QDOSE®, I can interrupt and save the status of my ongoing dose calculation and come back to it later without losing my reorientation or VOI data. I can also reload, change and edit or continue my previous work, e.g. redraw an organ VOIs without the need to repeat any of the previous steps of my work as more data of further imaging time-points come in during the course of the therapy.
Medical Physics Expert Ulrike Bechler* adds: Moreover, I can actively involve my expertise in the fitting of the time-activity data to optimally reflect the kinetic behavior of the therapeutic agent and, thus, make the calculation of the absorbed dose in organs at risk and in the target regions/lesions more certain, realistic and personalized for the patient”
*Dept. of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Leipzig, Director and Chairman: Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Osama Sabri
Importing data is easy in QDOSE®, folders can easily be scanned for images that are sorted automatically.
- DICOM import of NM/PET/CT and MRI
- Recursive folder support with energy and head consistency checks
- Retrospective image adding possibility
- Specification of image units and calibration factors
- Easy overview and editing of metadata
Multiple Parallel Workflows
In QDOSE®, users can decide to perform either of the workflows supported, single or in parallel, depending on the data available and loaded.
PRRT treatment methods
- Planar (2D): Multiple time points of conjugate view imaging
- Hybrid (2.5D): Multiple time points of conjugate view imaging and one quantitative SPECT/CT imaging time point for improved quantification
- Volumetric (3D): Multiple time points of quantitative SPECT/CT or PET/CT imaging
- Pre-treatment dosimetry: calculation of lung shunt fraction and dose calculation using 99mTc-MAA scan (planar and SPECT)
- Post-treatment dosimetry using a single time point of 90Y PET/CT or Bremsstrahlung SPECT/CT
Rigid and Deformable Image Coregistration
Disregard of dosimetry method used (2D, 2.5D or 3D), QDOSE® provides a coregistration method to minimize image and organ displacements.
- Automatic and manual rigid 2D coregistration on whole body and organ level
- Dedicated 2D coregistration of reference (e.g. vial)
- Automatic (rigid and deformable) and manual rigid 3D coregistration between time points based on CT
- Automatic and manual rigid 3D coregistration between SPECT/PET and CT/MRI for the same time point
Advanced Drawing and Segmentation Tools
QDOSE® provides multiple options for ROI and VOI boundary drawing on planars, SPECT, CT or fused data including
- Drawing (freehand, polygon, ellipse) and editing of regions in 2D and 3D
- Copy/paste of boundaries and segmented ROIs/VOIs between time points
- Separated handling of volume- and activity regions in 3D
- Automatic 3D-liver segmentation (AIT-Liverator)
- Automatic/semi-automatic ROI/VOI segmentation
- Signal-to-background ratio VOI segmentation
- Fuzzy logic cluster segmentation
Powerful Curve Fitting Package
The comprehensive and flexible curve fitting package provided in QDOSE® provides the user with a wide range of functionality.
- Mono-, bi-, or tri-exponential fit to Time Activity Curves (TAC)
- Calculation of cumulated activity (Ã) featuring multiple options for different TAC segments
- SPECT calibration factor for hybrid methodology
- Handling of remainder/total body
- Exclusion of data points (outliers)
- Import functionality for additional organs: TACs or cumulated activity (Ã) (e.g. red marrow based on blood sampling data)
Efficacy and Safety Dosimetry
In QDOSE®, users may choose to perform both efficacy and safety dosimetry at the same time.
- Voxel S kernels enable calculation of dose values and cumulated dose volume histograms (DVHs)
- Spherical model as continuous interpolation model using power functions
- Activity extrapolation and nuclide replacement for dose prediction
- IDAC-Dose 2.1 for phantom based calculations
- Export of residence times to OLINDA/EXM
Looking for a job?
Don’t hesitate to have a look at our current vacancies.
REQUEST A DEMO
Request a demo and let us show you how easy it is to start using QDOSE®. Upon request, we can also provide you, without any commitment, with a fully functional license along a full hour training with our dosimetry experts.
For any queries regarding licensing and pricing please contact the sales representative in your area. Further training and support is provided by ABX-CRO.
Support & Development
ABX-CRO advanced pharmaceutical
services Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
01067 Dresden, Germany
Phone +49 (0) 351 21444-212
Telefax +49 (0) 351 214 44-15
Phone +49 (0) 351 21444-0
Medical Product (Class IIa) for clinical use inside the European Union.
Outside the EU, QDOSE® can be used for research purposes only.