The Universal MRT
Validated, versatile and stand-alone dosimetry software suite
for clinical practice as well as research in molecular radiotherapy.
Stand-alone and lightweight
Fully integrated workflow
Easy to use
Guided step-by-step process with continuous consistency check for rapid calculations as well as flexible workflow for more demanding analysis.
Turnkey dosimetry solution
Certified medical device
Importing data is easy in QDOSE®, folders can easily be scanned for images that are sorted automatically.
- DICOM import of NM/PET/CT and MRI
- Recursive folder support with energy and head consistency checks
- Retrospective image adding possibility
- Specification of image units and calibration factors
- Easy overview and editing of metadata
Multiple Parallel Workflows
In QDOSE®, users can decide to perform either of the workflows supported, single or in parallel, depending on the data available and loaded.
PRRT treatment methods
- Planar (2D): Multiple time points of conjugate view imaging
- Hybrid (2.5D): Multiple time points of conjugate view imaging and one quantitative SPECT/CT imaging time point for improved quantification
- Volumetric (3D): Multiple time points of quantitative SPECT/CT or PET/CT imaging
- Pre-treatment dosimetry: calculation of lung shunt fraction and dose calculation using 99mTc-MAA scan (planar and SPECT)
- Post-treatment dosimetry using a single time point of 90Y PET/CT or Bremsstrahlung SPECT/CT
Rigid and Deformable Image Coregistration
Disregard of dosimetry method used (2D, 2.5D or 3D), QDOSE® provides a coregistration method to minimize image and organ displacements.
- Automatic and manual rigid 2D coregistration on whole body and organ level
- Dedicated 2D coregistration of reference (e.g. vial)
- Automatic (rigid and deformable) and manual rigid 3D coregistration between time points based on CT
- Automatic and manual rigid 3D coregistration between SPECT/PET and CT/MRI for the same time point
Advanced Drawing and Segmentation Tools
QDOSE® provides multiple options for ROI and VOI boundary drawing on planars, SPECT, CT or fused data including
- Drawing (freehand, polygon, ellipse) and editing of regions in 2D and 3D
- Copy/paste of boundaries and segmented ROIs/VOIs between time points
- Separated handling of volume- and activity regions in 3D
- Automatic 3D-liver segmentation (AIT-Liverator)
- Automatic/semi-automatic ROI/VOI segmentation
- Signal-to-background ratio VOI segmentation
- Fuzzy logic cluster segmentation
Powerful Curve Fitting Package
The comprehensive and flexible curve fitting package provided in QDOSE® provides the user with a wide range of functionality.
- Mono-, bi-, or tri-exponential fit to Time Activity Curves (TAC)
- Calculation of cumulated activity (Ã) featuring multiple options for different TAC segments
- SPECT calibration factor for hybrid methodology
- Handling of remainder/total body
- Exclusion of data points (outliers)
- Import functionality for additional organs: TACs or cumulated activity (Ã) (e.g. red marrow based on blood sampling data)
Efficacy and Safety Dosimetry
In QDOSE®, users may choose to perform both efficacy and safety dosimetry at the same time.
- Voxel S kernels enable calculation of dose values and cumulated dose volume histograms (DVHs)
- Spherical model as continuous interpolation model using power functions
- Activity extrapolation and nuclide replacement for dose prediction
- IDAC-Dose 2.1 for phantom based calculations
- Export of residence times to OLINDA/EXM
Looking for a job?
Don’t hesitate to have a look at our current vacancies.
For any queries regarding licensing and pricing please contact the sales representative in your area. Further training and support is provided by ABX-CRO.
Support & Development
ABX-CRO advanced pharmaceutical
services Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
01067 Dresden, Germany
Phone +49 (0) 351 21444-212
Telefax +49 (0) 351 214 44-15
Dr. Joachim Bender
QDOSE® EU Representative
Phone +49 (0) 351 21444-211
Medical Product (Class IIa) for clinical use inside the European Union.
Outside the EU, QDOSE® can be used for research purposes only.